What does disposition mean? It means to have a look at the characteristic attitude of the mood of a person that is predominant or prevailing in certain circumstances.
- The man-made look old, but he has a wonderful disposition, and he continues to elicit a lot of good behavior amongst the neighborly kids.
- Your current situation in life may entitle you to become very gloomy and your disposition may seem to be something that is infectious to people; it is very important for you to stay positive for the betterment of others.
- Always remember that having a wonderful disposition ensures that you spread that cheer amongst all the other people that would really require some form of encouragement.
- When you have a very inquisitive disposition, you can find yourself seeking the job of a detective. You have the perfect in born talent and the natural inclination for the job.
· When I came across the bull, I found it to have a very pleasant disposition.